The Ultimate Beach Check List
The Ultimate Beach Check List25/10/2012 By southbeach
Packing for the beach shouldn't be stressful but sometimes it feels like there are so many things to remember that preparing for a day at the beach can become a saga in itself. What's worse is that you normally end up forgetting something, which is doubly annoying if you've spent time trying to think of every possible scenario and what equipment you might need handy. Below is our Ultimate Beach Checklist which covers all the beachwear essentials:
Protection from the sun should be your number one priority when you're at the beach. Do not forget the following!
- Sun tan lotion
- Sun hat
- After sun
- Beach cover ups
The beach can be a messy place and everyone knows the combination of water and sand can be a nightmare. For that reason you need to make sure you take a few spare bits and bobs so you can stay comfortable and get the right things out of the sea and sand!
- Flip flops or sandals
- Beach cover-ups and sarongs
- Bikini or swimming costume
- Spare change of clothes including spare underwear
Beach friendly items to make your day as comfortable as possible!
- Towel (maybe 2 if you want one for drying off and one for lying on)
- Something to sit on (a rug, chair whatever your preference is)
- A wind breaker
- A cooler with some drinks
- Water. All the water.
- Beach ball
- Bats and ball
- A book
- Ipod or the like (if you want, but be careful about security with expensive items)
- Bucket and spade
- Lilo, surfboard, body board
The things you won't think about:
- First aid kit including plasters, anti-bacterial spray, bite and sting cream
- Plastic bags for wet stuff
- Hair ties
Follow this checklist and you should be all set for the beach!