South Beach is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information for which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
South Beach reserves the right to change this policy if seen to necessary and assures users that this page will be amended accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes which may have been made.
This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your user needs and to provide you with a better web service. We may also use the information outlined above in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- Contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or direct mail, depending on the details you have chosen to share with us
- Customise the website according to your interests
How we gather this information
- Via optional online forms and questionnaires, should you wish to provide us with this information
- Via non-optional forms required for the registration process
- Our optional newsletter sign-up field
We are committed to ensuring that any information used or stored by us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links, enabling you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. An administrative fee of £10.00 will be payable. If you would like a copy of your held information, please write to South Beach Swim, Unit G, Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Stretford, Manchester, M32 0JT.
If you believe that any of your personal information held is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possibl at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
South Beach is a trading name of Continental Textiles (Manchester) Limited and is a registered company in England No 0518615 and the registered office address is Continental Textiles, Contex House, Unit G, Longford Trading Estate, Thomas Street, Stretford, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M32 0JT. Correspondence can be sent to this address marked for the attention of the Company Secretary. Tel: +44 (0)161 8646047